May 3, 2011

Making Cookies

Unfortunately, no one has been too well around here, especially Riley. So we don't have any new photos or anything very fun to share right now. It's been a little while since I've taken photos and I don't have the Easter pics yet.

I did just notice that I have some great photos my dad took of Riley on Opening Day! Riley had a different opening day experience, she missed out on "ba-ball", but she would have eventually tired of the 5.5 hours we spent at the ball park and instead she got a whole day of fun, a good nap and cookie-making with Grandma. Let me tell you, these chocolate cookies were flaky, flavorful and just a tad salty and the almost glaze when paired with the beautiful shapes and bright colors were too much to resist. I ate every single one that I could get my grubby hands on! Delicious fun




!

No comments: