April 22, 2012

Controlled Chaos

What a beautiful bug wreath! She loves her wagon!
I'm so behind at keeping up with the kids and I only really have photos and videos on my phone from the last month. I need to take some real photos. I've determined that I WILL do this tomorrow!
It's been months since I've written anything about the kids and I looked at my calendar (jam-packed with nonsense), I counted 51 appointments (for the girls' health) since I last blogged. So, combining that with working and extra curricular activities and caring for the kids (and trying to enjoy life), I've had little time to document their progress.  I'm admittedly quite tired. 

Ali is getting so grown up, she's walking everywhere now and she talks quite a bit. She is so silly and SO affectionate and gives me hugs and says "hi" and "bye" to anyone she encounters. She's sleeping through the night for the most part and I'm so proud of her. She's such a perfect little munchkin-package. All snuggles and curls.





Looking both gorgeous and impish here.

No comments: