June 17, 2011

Don't mind me, I'm just ruining your life...

Sure she's been great for her breathing treatments, if she has my phone, but she's gotten into some nasty habits doing this and it's sort of wrecking my life: deleting emails of bills I have yet to pay, ruining my organization systems, emailing business contacts for NO reason, tweeting random letters or words, tweeting whatever comes when you hit "paste" and the ever-popular deleting apps move she pulls. Though deleting applications does challenge my visual memory (hmm, there's blank space, what used to be here?), I have to conjure up visual maps of my preferred set up and reinstall the missing parts.

I've kind of had enough and I've had to cut her off the "BaBum" cold turkey. I mean I'm all for YouTube, Angry Birds, the ipod and letting her view the albums of "B'dah" pictures. But I really can't stand her in my email or deleting things. And so far I haven't found a way to lock my email and require a password for just that.

I got to work the other morning and checked my work email and was surprised to see an email from myself in my inbox. Ohmuhgaw, I thought, if she's emailed me, who else has she emailed and for how long. Let's just say that when I checked my "sent mail", it wasn't pretty at all.

And if you've sent an email that I haven't responded to, now you know why I haven't responded. (I've been hacked...by a mitt)







P.S. Her lungs sound "great" now, so at least the breathing treatments are working well for her!

No comments: